Google Sites

Have you ever wanted to create a classroom website? I have always dreamed of having a website, but felt so overwhelmed when I thought about learning how to create a website. Not to mention all of the website creator tools I found were complicated and difficult to use.

My dream became a reality when I learned about Google Sites. Google Sites is a simple way to effortlessly create a beautiful website. Check out this video with more information about how to use Google Sites from Teacher Cast Educational Network.


You may be wondering what can I add to my Google Site. Well, I am so glad you asked. You can easy add any kind of Google file like a Slide, Doc, Calendar, Form, Sheet, etc. You can also add a photo album from Google, a YouTube video or links to websites.

Check out this 8 minute video I created using Screen-o-Matic with information on some of my personal favorite Google Site features and a quick look at the Google Site I created for my classroom.


Here is a link to my 2nd Grade Clearwater Creek website

Also, don't forget to check out this awesome website with even more information on how to create a Google Site and how you could use Google Sites in your classroom.


You will no regret learning about Google Sites and creating a site for your classroom. What a great way to communicate with parents about important information in your classroom. I cannot wait to share my Google Site with my parents on Meet the Teacher night soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Chrome and Google+

YouTube + Google Tools

Google Classroom + Google Calendar + Google Keep